If you remember a few months ago, I made a post about my cooking class at Lakeside Apartments where I taught the residents to make easy, healthy recipes. Included in that list of healthy foods was my “3-Point Popcorn” which was not only a hit with the residents, but also a few of my Instagram followers. So I’ve felt the necessity to share this recipe with everyone!
Enjoy it and let me know how this popcorn fares in your house!
- 1 package Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis (unwrapped)
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 1 10oz. bag of Kettle Corn
- 1 10oz. bag of Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 package of M&M Chocolate Pieces, if desired
- Crush 2 rows of Oreos. Set Aside.
- Pour bag of Kettle Corn into a bowl.
- Add Mini Pretzel Twists
- Add Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- Add crushed Oreo cookies.
- Add M&Ms.
- Shake bowl.
Eat + enjoy!