16. I love design. I always got tingly going through design magazines, so I’m grateful to have the opportunity to be able to help others with their design dilemmas.
15. I need to get out more. I’ve been so consumed with work that I haven’t dedicated enough time for play.
14. Branding is important. I’m glad that I learned that early.
13. Manifest your own destiny.
12. If you write it, it will come.
11. Vision boards are life. Make one, let it sit, look back at what you accomplished.
10. Parents get old right before your eyes. It’s hard to see your mother grow old & battle dementia.
9. Everyone needs support. Surround yourself with supportive people that will help you keep going even when you want to quit.
8. Assistants make life so much easier. I always felt pretentious about having assistants, but I couldn’t survive without one now.
7. I love my house. I love making it a home even more.
6. Try new things. It’s okay to learn a new skill later in life.
5. I’m slightly obsessed with Instagram. It’s something about the pictures. I’m so visual, I can’t help it.
4. I can’t believe I have a recurring TV segment. Monthly tv segments were on my vision board. I literally wrote it into existence.
3. I really like making DIYs. And I’m good at them too!
2. I’m obsessed with Aldi & Dollar Tree. I visit both at least 3x’s a week.
1. I’m capable of anything. It took me a while to learn that, but I’m glad I finally realized it.