A new year of life is always a good time to reflect on the year that you are leaving behind. As I ventured into 32 I felt compelled to write a reflection post for 31. Because I often get writer’s block I’m only publishing Part I, but look out for Part II soon!
31. I’m a horrible blogger. It’s hard for me to be consistent with it, which is sad because I actually like to write.
30. I’ve been kicking ass in my business. I ventured out into unknown territory, found my lane + started thriving in it.
29. I’m really good at finding deals. I knew I always had a love for getting good deals, but I realized that I’m actually really good at locating the lowest price for items…and for other people!
28. I need to be better about fostering my relationships. When life takes over it’s hard to keep up with friends/family, but I’ve learned that I have to keep the balance between work and play.
27. God doesn’t want me to fail. It’s one thing to say that, but it’s another thing when you actually believe it. I’ve had a ton of experiences that have shown me that I’m not alone, even when I think I am.
26. People want to help me. I’m used to doing things alone, but there are people in my corner that are willing to assist me.
25. I need to get better about asking for help. No one man is an island + I can’t do everything alone.
24. I am resilient. Nuff said.
23. I take on a lot of responsibility. Because of my work I am always pulled in different directions. I never know how much stress this truly causes me.
22. It’s okay for me to rest. I’m not the Energizer Bunny after all.
21. I have a very supportive boyfriend. He believes I can conquer the world. If I believed it for even an ounce of what he did, I truly could.
20. I’m getting older. I don’t handle things the same, don’t see things the same, don’t do things the same.
19. Life coaches are awesome. A few people laughed when I started working with one, but it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made.
18. Therapy is necessary. I went a little overboard with getting “help,” but talking through my issues with others has really taken a load off my shoulders.
17. 9:17, 9 |17, 917 (no matter the variation) is my angel number. It’s also the date of my birthday. It often creeps me out because I see these numbers all the time. It’s also the reason I named the name of my home line 9 | 17.