By now I’m sure you’ve read about my love for my Avalon Bay AB-Air Fryer100W. It makes all of my favorites using NO OIL! I love the versatility that it offers me when making lunch or dinner.
Last night my boyfriend wanted a quick meal to eat + I only had a limited number of groceries in my freezer/refrigerator. I had some chicken tenderloins so I decided to make homemade chicken tenders.
Here’s the quick + easy recipe:
+ 1 lb raw chicken tenderloins
+ 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
+ 1 egg
1) Season chicken tenderloins with the seasonings of your choice. I used adobo, garlic + black pepper.
2) Dip chicken tenderloins (one by one) in egg + coat both sides.
3) Roll each chicken tenderloin in panko bread crumbs. Coat evenly.
4) Spray a little olive oil spray at the bottom of the air fryer pan + lay 6-7 tenderloins on the tray.
5) Set your air fryer to 392° + cook for 20 minutes.
6) Choose dipping sauces + enjoy!
Here’s the finished product:
Don’t have an air fryer? Take this easy Homemade Chicken Tender recipe + make it in your oven or deep fryer!