It officially feels like fall outside! It’s my favorite season because I get to pull out all my favorite boots, scarves + sweaters!
In celebration of pumpkin spice everything, Halloween + apple harvests, I’m sharing a drink recipe that is perfect for the fall: Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails!
- 1/4 gallon apple cider
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup cinnamon schnapps
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Mix together the cider, rum + schnapps in a large pitcher.
- Add the apples to a small bowl and toss them w/ the lemon juice
- Thread the diced apples onto skewers
- Fill a glass w/ ice + pour in the spiked cider.
- Garnish w/ an apple skewer + enjoy!
Be #fakefancy + serve it in this drinkware for your next event or gathering:
Recipe via Food Network